Get to know a part of Rio unknown to many carioca’s (people born in the city of Rio)… Today we head to the wetlands of Rio…Hidden in the middle of Barra da Tijuca’s neighborhood we will find its lagoons. Aboard a “chalana” (kind of boat), you will have the opportunity to ride along these waters to learn about the amazing biodiversity as well as its struggle to survive. Some of the wildlife you may spot includes alligators, capybaras and exotic species of birds. Stop at a local restaurant to have lunch (not included).
After lunch, we board the “chalana” again through the channels and by the many islands and feel the breeze while admiring the lush green forest surrounding these waters. Return to hotel. End of our services.
- Private services for up to 4 people with total confort (if larger party up to 6; 2 seats on the rear of the car)
* For larger party, please, enquire
- The above itineraries and vehicles may change due to weather, access, or others that might affect the safety or well being of travelers
-Downtown tours demand public transportation
Included in all tours and private transfers:
Your hostess is an accredited guide by Ministry of Tourism Brazil, specialized in Rio de Janeiro and ecotourism, trilingual (English/Spanish/Portuguese); entrances and tickets fees; transportation.
The hostess will accompany the guests during the tours, informing, clarifying and pointing out curiosities.
Not included: meals, beverages, telephone calls and anything not described as included
TRANSFERS and DRIVER GUIDE AT YOUR DISPOSAL
-Transfer in: airport GIG/ hotels in Barra, Ipanema, Leblon and Copacabana
-Transfer out: hotels in Barra, Ipanema, Leblon and Copacabana/airport GIG
- Driver (guide) at your disposal 8h: (in the city limits of Rio)
- Driver (guide) at your disposal 4h: (in the city limits of Rio)
- Driver (guide) at your disposal: to Búzios, Paraty, Petrópolis
- Air-conditioning vehicle
- Tours up to 6 people (2 seating in the back)
- For larger parties executive minivan